Friday, October 18, 2013

Academic Shoot


Simplicity


1. How well did you follow the rule?
2. What is the subject (be very very specific)?
3. Is it clear to people looking at your photos what the subject is?
4. If you didn't follow the rule well, what could you have done differently?

1. I think I followed the rule pretty well on this picture. There's nothing very exciting going on other than the long sidewalk. 
2. The subject in this photo is the sidewalk
3. I think the subject is very clear

Lines

1. I do think i followed the rule well. 
2. The subject of this photo are the pipes along the ceiling.
3. I think it is very clear what the subject of this photo is.

Rule Of Thirds

1. I do think i followed the rule of thirds very well.
2. The subject of the photo are the books on the bookshelf. 
3. I do think the subject of this photo is clear. There's nothing else to really look at. 


Avoiding Mergers

1. I'm not sure if I followed the rule correctly or not. 
2. To me, the photo in the background is the main subject of the photo.
3. I think it is clear what the subject is. 

Balance


1. Balance is shown very well in this photo.
2. The subject of this photo is the hallway leading to the very end.
3. It might not be clear to others what the subject is.
4. I think i could've chose a different subject to take a photo of.

Framing


1. I think framing is shown in this photo pretty well.
2. The subject in this photo are Laura and Amy!
3. I think it's very clear what the subject is.