Thursday, September 19, 2013

Quick Blog: My Monstrous Meal

I don't know about you, but my favorite fast food is Chick Fil-A, Whataburger, and Dairy Queen.
My monstrous meal would include the classic Chick Fil-A sandwich as the base, an order of waffle fires with extra ketchup topped off with and extra large order of DQ fries. Next would be a piece of texas toast from Whataburger or Dairy Queen with peanut butter smothered all over it. In-between the toast, would be a big cheesy piece pizza wrapped around a big slice of lasagna (my personal all time favorite food). Lastly, I would top my sandwich off with an order of sugar cookies and onion rings from Whataburger. I would wash it all down with a large chocolate shake from either Chick Fil-A or Whataburger and an oreo blizzard from Dairy Queen! After that I would probably be so sick from all the food I would never eat any of it again. Except lasagna.