Monday, September 23, 2013

40 Greatest Photos

Jack Bradley

  • I picked this photo because I really really love it. It's such a cool thing to see his reaction to hearing sound for the very first time. I think a lot of us take things like hearing for granted. 
  • A big reason that i was drawn to this photo was the element of composition, fill the frame. His eyers are super huge as well, it's cute!
  • I think this photo made it into the Top 40 because of the fact that this little boy is experiencing hearing for the very first time. 



http://iconicphotos.wordpress.com/2009/04/24/john-john-salute/
  • I picked this photo because fun fact: I have a tiny bit of an obsession with the kennedys. I think their family is really classy and interesting.
  • My eyes is really drawn too John F. Kennedy Jr. because of the color of his coat and his height compared to  the others.
  • I think this photo made it into the top 40 because in this time, it was just a sudden event when President Kennedy was assassinated.Everybody was a bit shocked and sad by the whole thing. 






  • Again with the little Kennedy obsession. Jackie has always been my favorite since I did a report on her when i was in sixth grade. This summer my family and I when on a little trip to Dallas. My dad and I decided to go to the Book Depository where President Kennedy was assassinated. I've been before but this time i really got the chance to appreciate it. 
  • A big reason I was drawn to this photo was because it was one of the photos that really caught my eye in the museum. This photo was taken right after the assassination on the plane back to DC. You can still see the blood on Jackie's coat. As for photographic elements the contrast of the colors and the fact that Vice President Johnson had his hand up while taking the oath of office